Carolyn is the co-founder Cannawise.co, a creative agency with expertise in retail product launches, brand development/strategy, and media, for companies in the B2B and B2C cannabis economy.
Carolyn served as Founder/CEO Subset Inc., S.F., CA: award winning digital design, print, web and product development agency with state, national and global clients. She created 3 bestselling books during her 10 years leading the firm then moved on to pursue app development, press trips, and conference production. The decision to re-launch a creative agency focused solely on cannabis stems from a desire to utilize everything in her creative wheelhouse to help clients dominate their market sector, make or refresh an existing brand, and promote the myriad benefits of the plant.
Carolyn has been published or cited in top mainstream media outlets such as CNN, Entrepreneur, Technorati, Inc., Destination I Do Magazine, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, Intel IO, Randy Zuckerberg’s Dot Complicated, in 52 Weeks/52 Women feature.
• Author—Three bestselling internationally published — Anti-Bride series — the first voice in the alterna-bridal pop cultural space — since 2002, the longest selling bridal title in the history of Chronicle Books — inspiring countless blogs in its wake.
• Upcoming book, Fall 18—'Road Map for Revolutionaries: Resistance, Activism and Advocacy for All,' by Carolyn Gerin, Elisa Camahort Page and Jamia Wilson, Random House/Ten Speed Press
• Sr. Editor/Brand Lead for the international romance travel magazine — Destinationido.com
• App Developer—Recipient of the Open Screen Nokia Award.
• App Lead—Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
• Product Developer/strategy/copywriting — Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn
• First to Market Event Creator— Operation Aisle Style/W Hotel, WedTech Summit, San Francisco and Maui.
• Agency Creative— International Product Launch/campaigns/strategy: Amazon, Whole Foods — Lunette.com
• Speaker—BlogHer, New West Summit, Fest Forums, Wedding Market, and SXSW